We have experience in all types of building project design and construction.
The backbone of our client base is individual householders looking to alter/extend their home. We have a very high percentage of repeat customers in and around the Glossop area, as the practice has been in operation since 1973.
A more recent trend that we have been able to enjoy considerable success in has been the increasing requirement for private flats developments – (both new builds and conversions)
Another frequent area of engagement is in undertaking projects for Local Authority Estates departments.
The General Process
• Free consulation to discuss your plans
• Quote/contract for work to be carried out
• Survey of property
• Initial draught plans for your approval
• Submission to the local planning authority for approval
• On approval full working drawings will be produced
• Submission to the local building control authority for approval
• On approval, full drawings to client, the project is ready to commence.